Saturday, May 30, 2009

Random snapshots of the week.





My room during exam time
is filled with lip-shaped motivation
post-its all over
the wall, mirrors and doors.

It's just things i write
when I feel like it
just to let things out.


***





Went for the *Ted Baker*
Special Invitation Sale
where there were free flow of alco
and finger food.





When i first saw the store
opened up in Malaysia,
I just absolutely fell in love
with one of its dresses by the window
but just simply couldnt afford it.

It's just so much cheaper here in the UK!


***




Had to censor the throne. haha



Wearing my new £10 skirt from Zara
and my smurfette tshirt (a present from my sister)
from Topshop.

Its summer time!






2 comments:

KwazEe V3e said...

Oh you fit into it! yippee

Sher said...

T_T


Yeah mum told me to take a picture of me wearing it so to let you know I can. haha!