*Update*
Watched AnimeAde leave
half an hour ago.
I nearly cried.
I know ive done this loads of time
but i just cannot do goodbyes.
A picture of me while waiting for
Pei to come pick me up
for the Devon trip.
Im wearing my Debenhams bikini,
along with a Simone Irani original pink top
with my white Zara skirt.
Oh not forgetting my fave
Smurfette necklace!
***
AnimeAde leaves today
and I wont be seeing her till November.
I knew it was coming
but it just never dawned upon me
until this morning that
I just dont feel like leaving at all.
All those craze about having something
to do during the summer
and everything else just feels so worn out
for me now and I just want to stay home here
in Marlborough Street, Bristol
and sleep, eat and blog.
Im feeling a lil nostalgic this morning
as I looked thru old classmate gatherings
and im not there to attend
just didnt really help the mood swing.
Maybe im too old for this shit.
I need to just settle down
in one country for good.
I dont even feel like traveling anymore
thats how shitty I feel at the mo.
No wait scrap that.
I dont think its shitty at all,
because I am actually happy.
***
Okay despite all those whinning,
I am looking forward for the trip
down to Devon for the Jason Mraz beach party
in a few hours with my darling girlfriends.
Will blog more when im back!
No comments:
Post a Comment