Thursday, June 04, 2009

UWE's Malaysian BAAF BBQ night.


I better have these pictures up
before my exams finish
and they'd prolly be stuck
in my folders for a long time. -_-

Anyway,
I didnt want to think
much about it
but some of us were about
to go home really soon
so we had a gathering
at Vi-Lynn's last week.






This is her backyard
and i love the flowers
blooming in her garden.

Oh and dont get me started
on her room.

She's literally got a shower
in her room! with no door! haha!
(No not an ensuite. There was no toilet.)










Cute disposable BBQ pits.

Cheap, simple
and so much easier to handle.


While inside the house...







It's so sad to think
about the fact that we're all separating.

Some of us are going home for good
and some of us are staying in Bristol
or moving elsewhere.

Anyhow, I can only wish the best of luck
to all of them in no matter what they do.





PS: I just realise i dont have a picture with Vi-Lynn! O_o


1 comment:

vi-lynn said...

ahahahah.. sher.. you horrid!! how can you nt have my pic :S