The day i left i was in such a hurry to the bus station to wait for my cab. I'd booked a taxi for 8am and i was late by 4 minutes because i wanted to wash all my laudries before leaving the house. I dragged my pink suitcase all the way up the hill, muscles soring, as i saw a taxi drove away from the bus stand.
OH NO.
i gave them my other number to contact me and I'm currently using the other line and i forgot to save the taxi's number in my mobile!! crap.
Just as i saw the taxi drove off, a bus drove past with the word 'PARKWAY' on the head of the bus. I waved my hand enthusiastically to stop it but they just shook their heads, indicating it wasn't stopping for passengers. fuck. are these people this bloody punctual?! i know i was 4 minutes late but does this mean they wont wait?!
i was seriously gonna cry.
Just as i decided to turn around and push my heavy luggage back down the hill, a man clad in blue came rushing towards me, "Miss Chew?".
My heart sank. I couldn't be any happier to see the taxi driver as he ushered me comfotably into his cab.
It was until on the train that i actually settled down to rest. I had woke up early, washed all my clothes, hadnt had anything to eat or drink since the night before, thought i was late for my taxi, got a lil lost at the train station and instead of boarding the 9:01am train, i headed up for the 8:35am which thankfully was going the same way.
I gave my mother a miss call as i knew she would be waiting for me at the station. From afar i could see this lady in pink sweater, squiting around anxiously at everyone that was coming out from the exit.
I shouted for her and we hugged. We were hugging and crying for about 10 minutes. Didn't know why it got so emotional but we were both so happy to see each other.
To cut the whole London trip short, it was a hell-load of catching up, fun, eatting ( dad's fave. he brought me to almost every chinese restaurant there was in London. ) and of course SHOPPING!
i forgot how fun shopping could be. and i was already desperate enough.
The only sad part was ...
I forgot to bring my camera!!!
i cant believe i forgot to bring the one thing that was so important!! urgh!
oh that and my tooth brush as well.
me and the parents even took a walk to Kensington Garden where Princess Diana lived after her separation with Prince Charles.
It was lovely and there were lil' children learning to play football in the garden. They were like only about 4 years old and they're so ADORABLE!!!
but then again. no pictures because someone was stupid enough to forget to bring her camera. -_- ish.
--------------------------------
The mother.
She's here.
She sleeps in my bed. snores louder than thunderstorms. Messes up my shoes. Fills a pail with water in my bathroom(dunno for what?!). invades my privacy. and shifts all my things around.
but that is what i miss about her. being the mother she is. and im loving every single moment that she's here.
aih. I want to go home.
-----------------------------
one afternoon after coming back from the supermarket with Neils, Martina and Yael, we found the lift at our flat was under repair.
"you're kidding!?" I muttered.
The things we were carrying were super heavy until I had to trouble poor Neils with some of the groceries.
first floor.... still able. let's keep going, girls and err...guy. ;p
second floor.... panting heavily but still having some energy left. Come on! Don't give up!
third floor.... almost out of breathe. starting to sweat and the arms are getting sore.
fourth floor..... c-a-n-t g-o a-n-y f-u-r-t-h-e-r. *drags self* >.<
fifth floor.... OMG. FINALLY!
"You know, if you'd use the staircase up and down everytime you'd go for work or in our case, for classes, you would be able to live up to 3 extra years longer!?" said Neils trying to keep our spirits up when we're all leaning against the wall gasping for air.
"Well Neils. I would rather die 3 years earlier."
-_____________-" *useless.
No comments:
Post a Comment