When i first had to decide on what modules i would have to take on in Year 2. I looked at the module description on 'Marketing Analysis for Private Investors.'
Wah! No final exam!
only some assignments and projects. but no final exams!! it is going to be so SMURF easy. :D WOOHOO!!
I was smurffff wrong.
I have to read 5 chapters and a website to do my tutorials in next week's workshop on Tuesday.
and that is work only 1 out of my 6 modules !!!
I haven't had time to cook lately or rather pluck my eyebrows! I look like a fluffy cat!
I want to go out during the weekends! >.<
------------------------------------
70 days more and counting....
I miss garlic, cheese naan.
I miss chocolate bubble tea.
I miss yam cha sessions.
I miss Asia Cafe.
I miss my kakak. >.<
I miss my cousins.
I miss my naughty baby sister.
I miss my darling parents.
I miss ALL my friends.
I miss Yi Keong. ( wtf ?! ;p )
I miss TBS.
I miss Bak Kut Teh.
I miss the boyfriend.
ah. can't wait to go home. too many things to look forward to! the christmas and new year's outting with relatives, yam cha sessions with friends and im going to Penang for a holiday with the boyfriend!
I MISS HOME.
wait for me! the smurfette is coming home! :D
-----------------------
I just love the idea of resisting the urge to tell that one person....
I TOLD YOU SO! HAH!
what a cartoon.
3 comments:
GASP! you miss the kakak BEFORE the cousins! *Crime*
lol... but you were right putting TSB inside there... O_O very very good choice! you'll be blessed... by the supreme butterfly... ^^
i miss you too!!!
hugss!!
i haf the same situation too..
50% project, 5% GROUP test,15% assignment, 30% finals..
30% finals.. easy wert.. can la.. no prob..
buttttttt... the 50% project is killer! hahaha
*hugsssss*
jaelicious> AH! i cant believe i missed out Ramli burger! >_< they're in no particular order. ;p i miss all equally. :D muaxy
sue-sue> wah. stress* i realise ur nick hasnt been that bubbly lately. >.< good luck babes. take care. muaxxxyy!
Post a Comment