Had a swell time while im here so far. Jane has been a great hostess for a very
and yesterday's day trip to Warwick was an experience never to be forgotten. It was tiring but so much fun. Met up with so many friends I havent seen in like what,... 2-3 years?!
Its been hell alot of shopping for me. I honestly havent been shopping for an awful long time and it felt good. mum and dad are sure to flip when they see my bill. ;p but well they're aware that it is for my necessities. I guess that's what they call retail therapy huh?
kinda feeling a lil' guilty on slacking on my studies. so I did some research and mailed the lecturer for opinions. I've recently decided to do all my years here (which includes my degree years, placement year and masters) in the UK since the boyfriend said he would work hard to move in here with me. Am also planning to take up some French classes too as im intending to work in Paris for a couple of years after completing my studies. :)
I really hope that isn't too much for me. ;p Well, will update later with loads of pictures! Gonna dress up for now. Gonna do more shopping for me!!! Wheeee!!!
PS: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! ![]()
No comments:
Post a Comment