Everytime i think of you... I get so angry. so upset.
i loved you so much. why must you leave?!
was looking through all my testimonials from the beginning
and found one birthday testimonial you had sent to me at the beginning of this year.
i clicked on your profile.
you still have your primary photo of me there with you.

...no matter how mad I am at you.
I can't help but to admit it...
I'm seriously missing you so much.
aih.
I guess it would be easier to stay mad at you,
then to cry everytime i think of you.
Will try to visit you when i get back, okay?
I love you always, Rosline Lam SooKean.
In loving memory, my beautiful angel, Rosline.
-------------------------------------------
damn emo. no mood to blog.
have tons of pictures to post up
including my surprise trip up to London.
aih. will do it later i guess.
-------------------------------------------
Male Ego.
"Why did you bring your own shower gel? you think i don't have is it?"
"How I know?! After you use some flowery brand or something leh? I dont want to smell like flowers right?!" laughs out loud.
"Your shower gel is Pamolive..." -_-
"oh yeah hor....!"
Stupid. -_______________-
you know who you are.
------------------------------------------------------
Pissed.
I've honestly tried giving you the best i could.
I can't believe you've been so selfish and so inconsiderate.
not just to me but to all those who loves you.
i just honestly can't believe it and it hurts...
2 comments:
Maybe you should try getting those really girly M&S shower gels that could smell really feminine and let your male guest use them. Hehe. On top of them being oh-so-luxurious!! Oh, was the one that told you about the potato waffles ;) Hope you're enjoying the "new" way of having them!! =)
siobhan> ah hey! yeah thats an awesome idea! haha! :D i hear more complaints coming my way! :D hee hee.
Post a Comment