Sunday, October 08, 2006

Stress-free!!!

I can't remember when was the last time i ever had so much.





Wanna do
something fun on Friday? Movie + a
drink/beer?
If, just knock on my door. You know.
Mr 2. =)





I received this note three days ago. Nils had known i've been pretty stress with work and my relationship lately. and it was smurf sweet to ask me out.

Unfortunately, Friday wasn't good for me. I was tired. stressed and had so much work to do that i practically slept in the hall for almost 15 minutes when i was suppose to study. >_< So i moved the date to Saturday.



We spoke about leaving at 9:45am so we could just make it on time to have the breakfast menu in McDonalds in the city centre. I woke up late. poor boy had to wait for me an extra half an hour and there was no way we could make it for breakfast.




I look absolutely retarded. -_-



I'm glad we choose Saturday instead to go out. The weather was unbelivably perfect and it wasn't too cold as the night before. and im glad i brought my camera. the scenery was absolutely dashing.





Isn't beautiful?! you could see most of Bristol above this tiny peak.

The only comment the boyfriend had when i showed him these photos were, "b... why are you taking so many pictures of roads?"

-_- Tak tau appreciate beauty ka?! ish.


I was snapping away. it was breath taking. and when i asked Nils to help take some pictures, he was horrible at it..



See what i mean? ask to take the name of the building, it also wasn't complete. -_- somemore never count 1,2,3. I wasn't ready la! -_-


Pigeons! I'm amazed that these birds just isn't afraid of people at all! O_O



That's Nils by the way in the black jacket walking towards McDonalds. We just wanted to try our luck with the breakfast meal. Unfortunately, they have already stopped serving. aih.


I still look retarded. -_- me and Nils.

I still find it pretty odd to find alot of pork being sold here. I guess the McDonalds in Malaysia have been really changed to suit its menu according to the customers preference. >.<



You know how the idea when boys with spiked, weird coloured hair go back to see their grandparents, their grandparents would say like,
"Please do something with your hair! You look like you just woke up from bed!"
or maybe like,
"I really don't understand this generation these days. Please look more presentable!"

Even I get it from my grandmother. When I had long hair, she would complain to say that it was wayyy too long and asked me to cut it. When i had fringe with short hair, she would complain my fringe would block my face and i wouldn't be able to study. O_O Now, I had my hair properly done up just before i left for UK to go see her, and i couldn't believe it when she had nothing to comment on my hair, instead she complained that my earrings were too BIG! WTF. Can like, not complain ar. -_-

Anyway, so can you imagine what that dude's grandparents would say? haha. I wonder how he even got it up to stay also. >_<

So after a heavy branch, we walked aimlessly around the area and shopped for a little.





We came across this shop called "The Entertainer" and it had so many wonderful things! There were toys, not only for children but for big kids like me as well!



Look at what Nils found too. It was like a mask that changes your voice as you speak. Cute!
And look at what I got for 3 pounds....



The boyfriend-look-alike ! An adorable Spongebob Squarepants keychain for the boyfriend! Mum said, it'd remind her of M.S.G. as he also have bugs bunny teeth, big eyes, huge nose, thin arms and womanly legs. Gary agrees with me on that, don't you Gary?

Anyway, after walking for a bit in the mall, we decided to take this underground road that leads us under this huge roundabout and over to the otherside to this music shop Nils had wanted to go.





He seemed in a hurry. I wanted to take a few pictures. I wasn't even ready for any of the shots and he just walked away after snapping them. I called him back as I wanted my camera to take some photos of some pigeons that was sleeping (?!) behind me where i was standing, but he refused to respond and walked straight to the exit of the underground walkway.

I chased after him, confused and irritated, i asked why he hadn't respond. and he said that there were homeless people there that kept staring at me and at the camera, at him then at me again. ( well thats according to him, i really don't know. i was having too much fun! :D ) So well, didn't get to take much photos after that until we reached the music store.

It was huge and nice. Nils have made bookings for drum pedals and the sales assistant at the shop went down to the basement to get it while i took a look around.




Saxaphones! Never touched one before! So Cool! I was like a monkey coming to town. *JingJang* -_-




Nils checking his equipments. The guy is a head taller than him! O_O

Just then, I saw above the counter, they had some headphones for sale and i knew how much the boyfriend love headphones. he's practically addicted to it. >_< so i took some pictures of it...




...not knowingly, the boyfriend already has better quality ones. -_- *waste my time* >.<

Next stop, TESCO!





Saw this two couples at Tesco and I had to take a picture. That van is practically where they live. It was so admazing for me as I have never seen such things before in my whole life! and if you look closely, you would notice, there is a baby in the front and a kid in the back! How the smurf can you live in a messy van like this your whole life with two children?!


Shopping for wine. :)

Went home after Tesco and while waiting for the bus, we came across this!






Thanks, Nils. I guess i really needed this day off. watched half a movie with Yael, Alfonso and Daniel before i started off with my work again.

Even happier note, I cooked fish today! I burnt myself a little but that's okay! Because I cooked fish along with some brussel sprouts and it tasted great with rice! WOOHOO!

Just before i end my post...




Big girls just want to have fun.




1 comment:

KwazEe V3e said...

AHAHAHAH spongebob squarepants!!! btul sial..!! hahahaa... i nv noticed.. but ahahahahahaa..!!!

eh.. tau pun BIG girls.. hehe mum say u takut put on weight cuz no weighing machine ar.. chill chill.. d mirror n ur clothes r better judges!