damn pissed up now about so many things.
fuck.
-------------------------------------------------------
Can seriously die.
i hate to walk into a shop. seeing so many cute, fluffy, pink stuff and have to think twice about getting them even if they were just 10 pounds.
That's 70 Ringgit. I have to remind myself.
Bought a pink heart duvet cover, a pair of pink comfy in-house slippers and was so BLOODY tempted to buy a pink beanbag, a pink fluffy floor rug and a giant Teddy Bear.
One of the top reasons why i miss Malaysia so bloody much - It's so much CHEAPER!
was walking home with Constantina when we bumped into Nester, Alfonso and CrazyDaniel going out for a drink and a game of pool.
Damn sad. had no choice even though how tempting it was... I had to say NO. I couldn't leave Constantina, not when she's upset with CrazyDaniel and all. She would be so angry if i went along. I even had to ask her if i could say 'Hello'. -_-
Because of this whole situation, me and Yael had been so afraid to even talk to the boys. It's like we're imprison from seeing our own friends.
So i apologetically rejected which then CrazyDaniel shifted nearer to me quietly and whispered, "Come out on Thursday...". I smiled and did a sign language indicating for him to text me.
I guess I have to sneak out on that night.
aih.
------------------------------------------------
Happy Belated Birthday LouisTan!
Just came from reading your blog and can't help it remembering the first time i met you two years ago...
He is the ultimate gentleman who would excitedly show off his new pink slippers as he sneaks out from a family dinner just to come visit me at work.
the one who always plays webcam with me when i was bored.
and the one who stood up for me when i was left stranded by my friends in Zouk.
I guess the one thing i remember that bonded us so much, was we both don't smoke and never will.
Ah, and i will always remember the time when you took me around KL to do Aqua-Hunting.
It's so good to hear from you again after so long. Come down to England when you get the chance ok?! or then hopefully we will see each other again in Malaysia.
1 comment:
well its gonna be over son right so just chill ?? hehe i donno this kinda things man im a man hahaha shairi
Post a Comment