Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I knew it...

...somehow I just do.
I just knew at the back of my head when i first got the key card for my flat.




Looks cool instead of the lame old keys and lock.
But the fucked up thing about it is you have to bring it with you everywhere you go whenever you leave the room.
Even if its just to the kitchen to get a glass of water.
It auto-locks behind you.

As i heard the locks snapped behind me today as i went out to get water.
All that was screaming in my head was,

"SHIT! My card!"

I was locked out with my card in the room.
And was only clad with a white spaghetti top, pants and my pink in-house slippers.

-_-


Nils had kindly offered his coat and shoes,
which made me look like i was practically drowning in it.

I had to run down,
like an absolute doofus in an oversized jacket and shoes,
to the receptionist to open the door.


So SHY okay! >_<


"Fuyoh. Luckily i was wearing bra ok!" i was telling the boyfriend.
as sometimes i would just walk out without them on.
I mean it's my own house ma! It's just to my kitchen.


"Next time we tie the card to your pants ok?" ;p




---------------------------------------------

Happy Birthday,CrazyDaniel!




Too bad you're stuck in London for today.
So we shall only go for your birthday drinks tomorrow!









Miss your craziness. *Birthday kisses for the birthday boy*


-----------------------------------------------


Bleh.


When I'm awake, I'm so lazy to sleep.
When I'm asleep, I'm so lazy to wake up.

I can't make up my mind! >_<

-----------------------------------------------


I'm a big girl.

So stop treating me like I'm ignorant,
Like waking up at 4 in the morning,
Nagging me how to spend my 'only less than 4 weeks' holiday,
Just because you're in a bad mood and you can't sleep.

You don't know how stress I am with work,
and how torturing it is to be alone here.
That's because you're hardly around to talk to me,
So don't blame me if you don't understand what's going on in my life.
and just be that wonderful person I am always looking forward to see.

No comments: