the city where double decker buses and normal buses have different fees and Indians rule the state!
Well the first day i got there, BelovedJane had already been there waiting for me.

So helpful! :D
We passed by this cross-road when Jane shouted,
"Nice car! Nice car! Take picture!! TAKE!!!"
-_-

So I took. -_-
Anyway, as we were walking. I was obviously so excited to be there, and kept clicking away at anything interesting i saw.

I saw this man wrapped up in this silver blanket with a lot of police officers around him. I'd thought it was like a fire-training thingy but as i was snapping photos, one officer came up and stopped me.
"Excuse me, Miss. What are you doing?" the police officer questioned me.
"Oh what's going on? Is it for your police training?" i innocently smiled and asked.
"No, miss. The man's got a heartattack..."
OH MY GOD. HEART ATTACK?! Shit! so bloody embarrassing! O_O
"OH my god! I'm so sorry! I didnt know! oh dear, is he alright?!" I panicked.
I looked over his shoulder, desperately looking for Jane who was laughing from afar. >_< *ish*
"That's alright. He's fine for now. was just wondering why were you taking pictures at a helpless man but i guess it's a misunderstanding. No worries. Are you Chinese by the way?" the policeman said.
"Erm... yes..?" i was confused by the sudden question.
"Ah! well good day!" said the police officer enthusiastically.
Me:
Ish. So shy O-K! >_<
Moving along, we went around their famous shopping mall 'The Bull Ring' and St. Martin's Church to snap some photos.




I saw a prayer room. and decided to do a little prayer for DearestRosline.


I really hope you heard my prayers.
We had early dinner because i haven't had anything to eat since the night before as I was rushing and my stomach was growling like *mad*.


Halloween was merely a couple of days away and this was what they had for their Halloween set meal specials.


How to makan, you tell me?! so bloody gross!



We headed back to her place right after dinner as it was turning dark, cold and we've got a daytrip down to Conventry/Warwick early the next day.
Oh. Have I mentioned how much BelovedJane loves to camwhore?!



a bigger camwhore than i am! HAHA! *cough* vain *cough*


Jane's timetable.
Eh I know la our currency is 7 : 1. but you don't need to 'kiam' on paper right?

Well despite your camwhore-loving, love taking stupid-candid-pictures of me, tissuebox-writing-pads and crazy personality, I love you just the way you are.
Thanks for having me there and I hope i wasn't too much trouble.

Didn't even know when she took this. I was so exhausted. >_<
Will continue more next time.
--------------------------------------------
Weird.
I dreamt of an Alien chase.
A Man-Eating-Alien was chasing both me and M.S.G.,
and we had to hide in this old lady's house.
......
I woke up with my wrist and knees in pain.
i have a small *cut* on my right hand which i absolutely can't recall how i got it,
and i was breathing heavily.
Was it *real*?!
4 comments:
nice meeting you, sherlyn! i saw the 'fuschia' pictures you uploaded. hehehe. it was indeed, an awesome girls-night-out huh?! ;) cya around soon!
hey... i was wondering if your friend jane is ping jane? i can't remember what her surname is though. she looks familiar. was in the same secondary school with a ping jane. if so, she looks really different. much better i would say. she has blossomed :D
andrea> hey girl! haha! yeah! they turned out great isnt? :D yup prolly see ya in uni tomorrow! muaxy!
anonymous> yes it is Lok Ping Jane. check out her blog. ;p yes she has changed alot too since i knew her. she got her ears pierced ( 2 holes on each ear! O_O ) and also wearing contact lenses now. :) this isnt the best pictures of her, ive yet to find time to actually post the other pictures. (continuation of this post actually). >_< however, will let her know u dropped by. :) take care! :D
hideous pictures of me omgggggg
Post a Comment