Friday, November 10, 2006

My 'Friends-to-visit-me-in-Paris' List.

1) Ben Preman
2) Sah Henn-Wei
3) NurHafidzah *Edit*

That's all! haha!

I know it's 3 years from now but at least i'm reassured that im not going to be lonely!



BenPreman : hahaha your to visit you in paris list? lol!
you're the only person I know who can come up with a term like that! hahaha
I shall keep you on my friends to visit in european countries list
:D

Me:




Anyone else?!




-------------------------------------------


Congratulations!


to a very long lost friend of mine who I recently just got in touch with!

Congratulations to Beverly and her new husband! who just got married late last year in Orlando, Florida and permanently shifting to the United States with her new hubby when she's finished with her studies next year. *glows with envy.* >_<

For now, she's happily spending her holidays in New York and shopping away!

At least now I've got a good reason to go visit you.




-------------------------------------------


Worried over nothing.


It was only a small quiz.
it was an objective quiz.
it was an anonymous test.
you will mark your own answers and no one needs to know your marks.
no one studied.
or rather no one bothered to turn up for the exam.

There were only 10 of us sitting for it!



I'm glad I've got it over with. am having dinner with friends tonight to celebrate at the City Centre. I guess i will only start with my assignment and my CV writting tomorrow.

For now. I am going to *hibernate*. ( i wonder if Smurfs hibernate? O_O hmmm. maybe not the blue ones but the pink one does! :D )

because i haven't been having proper sleep for days.




No comments: