Friday, December 01, 2006

I am happy because...



1) My baby sister had recently, happily got attached.
- suspicious i was, as the elder sister, I might just want to say that I kinda knew this was coming anyway. I know you mentioned not to say anything here but this blog is like my own lil 'diary', where i can look back and laugh about the things i did in the future. Afterall, some 'people' said that I do have a memory lifespan like a goldfish. -_-
Oh and well because I can't help it... today is such a wonderful day! But i shall keep it as anonymous as possible. hee hee. >_< wheeee!

2) I am going to Vietnam with family and the boyfriend for 4 wonderful days! (Not confirmed but *hold fingers crossed*)
- was a real surprise when mama smurf proposed for this trip and to invite the boyfriend along on a family holiday. A lil' scaree I admit but nonetheless! The best bit? The whole trip the boyfriend only have to whip out RM300 for a new passport and RM333 for a return airfare ticket. Accomodation, food and travelling ALL included! Woohoo!

3) A romantic getaway with the boyfriend to Penang.
this had been confirmed and already a committed cost since the boyfriend has already bought the bus tickets and put in deposit money for our hotel. One of the most awaited thing I have been waiting for since the boyfriend suggested a month ago. :D

4) I'm getting a new laptop! Mum's gonna get a new one this weekend at the PC fair!
another surprise comment from my mum after I got a lil' frustrated with 'Skype' for keep dying on me and lagging up the whole lappie while talking to mama smurf and the boyfriend at the same time.

"Make sure it's pink! and light! you know how weak i am right?" I said to mama smurf.
"Oh yes." laughed the boyfriend.

-_- ish.


5) Finally done with that freaking stressful CV. -_-
I can't freaking wait to get over and done with this stupid thing.
Thanks KimTat for accompanying me and actually giving guides for me throughout this whole night.
Sayang!

6) I'm going home. :)
I can't even begin to say how nostalgic i am.
How many people i miss or
how much i crave for Malaysian food.

>_<

okay. it's off to bed for me before i get cranky.


------------------------------------------

2 more freaking weeks.

It's finally December!
goodness. seems ages for it to come.
but its here!
That means Christmas is coming!
Holidays are coming!
A new Year 2007 is coming!
and...

I'm going home! wooohoo!

Thanks to my lovely, talented cousin, Jaelicious for the wonderful Christmas header!

I love especially the lil' smurf he had put in for me, nicked from M.S.G.'s drawings.

What do you guys think?!


4 comments:

DancingMonkay said...

yay ur coming back !! :)

Anonymous said...

it's so prettttyyy!!!

Sher said...

jirwan> hell yeah i am! excited baybeh! :D

sue-sue> the header?? yeah man! all hail to my 16 year old talented cousin! :D

McSpiky said...

aw shucks!