Well I was suppose to be studying,
but ended up on this quiz page again. -_-
Pink Smurf Sher -- [noun]: A master blogger 'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com |
HAHAHAHA! sorry I just couldnt stop laughing. HAHAHAHA!
So then, I went on to do this.
Sher -- [adjective]: Like in nature to a banana peel 'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com |
M.L.B. Sher -- [adjective]: Like in nature to a banana peel 'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com |
I tried both 'Sher' and 'M.L.B. Sher' (nicknamed by the boyfriend) and they both have the same result. I guess I really do get attracted to bananas (Chinese who doesn't know how to speak Chinese).
*cough*Hennwei is a banana*cough*
I guess in a way, you're lucky *you* look malay.
So later then I tried doing the boyfriend's name...
M.S.G. Henn-Wei -- [adjective]: Like in nature to a kangaroo 'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com |
Nature to kangaroos???!!!
I jump a lot meh?!
-_-
----------------------------------------------
I guess its good in a way to cry once in a while
because then you sleep better,
think better,
and actually save on eye make-up remover. >_<
I honestly need to get a toilet seatcover heater or something.
am freezing my butt off everytime i sit on the throne.
So freaking cold!
Should go look for those nice cushy covers that can wrap & keep warm
or either go & steal one of those high technology heater that they have in Japan.
No comments:
Post a Comment