fuck wei. can't freaking wait. >_<
*Edit*
Crap wei. I'm getting goosebumps just watching the video over and over again.
Okay. i know. im obsessed. -_-
*Edit Ends*
-----------------------------------------
Jolly-alcoholly night.
Since both ThinkTankGavin and RedAntAndrea have already each did a post on the Oriental Festival 2006 at Fucshia last Saturday.
Then I shall just provide pictures.




*Edit*
Okay. I realise i made a mistake. it's C.W.Isaac not C.S.Isaac. >_<
Sorry babes. Thanks baby for pointing that out. :)
*Edit Ends*





I particularly liked this photo. *points above*
Even tho I was damn pei,
my camera was passed around
and I have no idea who took this photo.
But I like it
because it represents most of the night
and the jolly mood that suits with the photo's theme.

One of the best photos of the night, despite me looking so red. -_-





This had got to be the most retarded picture of MetrosexualKumLoon.
There are more than this to add to collection actually for that night.
Shall hold on to it for special occasions, shan't i?


The goners. :D
Initially wanted to have supper at Mayflower after the event,
but it was closing and we decided to take away to Angela's flat to eat.

It was one of the most unforgettable night for me in the UK.
and the best part was
having to make so many new & wonderful friends.
Thanks RedAntAndrea for introducing to all of them to me,
despite we crashed a University of Bristol party instead. >_<
and also for being a great hostess for a lousy guest at your place for that night.
Asians are still the best people you would ever wanna hang out with.
----------------------------------------
Honestly...
I would really want to know
who is the person that had been going around
telling all my Malaysian friends
that I am home.
I've had 7 different people asking me that exact same question.
I'm not home YET people!
considering that my MSN nicks lately are all about 'I can't wait to...',
I would think you guys would have known I'm still stuck here. -_-
But on a bright note....
10 days more to go!
...before i can actually tell everyone.
"Yes. I AM home."
No comments:
Post a Comment