Wednesday, February 28, 2007

*Drumroll*

Okay I told myself not to get over excited about it
and wait till I've handed back the forms for approval




...BUT I JUST CANT WAIT!





Behold! My GORGEOUS new flat!





The room.

It's gonna be a queen size bed! (or was it twin? O_o)
it's super perfect. :D
No picture of it tho. >_<




If you have yet to realise in the picture of the room had purple carpets,
then you've got to be blind. -_-

It's just so smurftastic.
and yes, I'm in room B, which is Norris's ex-room.

NurHafidzah stays in room A, while RedAntAndrea lives just down that hallway at Room D.





Would prolly be moving in June,
which is a whole other headache. >_<


Goodness.
At least next time when my guests come,
I wouldnt be so freakishly embarrassed.

what do you people think?

Ps: Thanks to NurHafidzah for the pictures. :)





2 comments:

sueann said...

i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!
your new place is gorgeous!!
can i move in with youuuuuuuu????
puuurrrreeetttyyyy ppplllleeeaaasseeee.. hehhhe :p

Sher said...

sueann> thanks i think so too! HAHAHAHA. sure why not! if u can, ur always welcome! :D more the merrier ;p