Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I need a moment to lie down.

I need more time.
Things are happening so quickly
that im starting to slip off.

I honestly hate the idea of how some people would tell me,
if you gave UK a chance,
you would grow to like it.
It's not like i havent,
neither did i say i do not like it at all.

They say its because I come back too often
that im too attached to the friends and family here at home.

What they don't understand is how close I actually am
and the relationship I have
with my parents,
with the girlfriends for nearly a decade,
and the boyfriend whom ive grown so attached to for the past 10 months.

The people who gave me advices?
are either those who are having their partners here that dont go thru hell for LDRs,
having their close friends here,
British or people who have family here,
or either that they are just guys
who i totally understand the blokes that career and future means more to them
but what pisses me off is they dont understand us girls who needs our family.

Had been taking it easy for the past few days
and never really bother to correct my jet lag timing for sleep.
After all, I am going back in another 3 more days.

*Sigh*


No comments: