Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A Dessert Outting.

About a week ago,
the girls, Norris and I were suppose to attend an event
but decided to pull out in the end for some desserts.

We walked along Park Street before deciding on ASK once more. -_-
It's my 3rd time to ASK in 4 months.
Goodness. Bristol is getting boring. >_<

but their desserts
sure as well never fail to impress me.





Ive missed these girls.
I think it was a really great night just to sit back and chill.

Nope. No alco.
Just us telling lame riddles, laughing about it & indulging in cakes.





He laughed the most that night
which honestly I have never seen him like this.
So adorable.




Unfortunately for us,
Norris is leaving soon.
Back to Hong Kong for good after being here for 7 years.
It's really sad.






and my order for the night...



... which absolutely was to die for.
It was on the Specials for the day.

Norris and I had the Specials,
while Nur and Andie had some apple cake,
which they ended up not liking it because it was too sweet -_-,
and Alice choose a chocolate moist cake instead.

That's it for now.
I'm still engrossed
with a few more last episods of Michael Scofield,
and then im going to take a super power nap. >_<



--------------------------------------

Super Major Crisis!

I can't believe i found split ends in my hair!
Who the hell has split ends in short hair!



Damn. This bloody dry, cold weather. >_<

First thing on my list when i get home,
is to get a hair cut. -_-

On another note,
for the last two nights,
I've been waking up to see tiny cuts on my hands
and I have no recollection of how the hell I got them.

O_o

Maybe the smurfs are here to visit.




------------------------------


I know I'm terrible.

When my sister told me that yesterday morning,
Subang had an earthquake
that it was on the news and was measured at 6.3,
the only thing running through my head was...

"Crap. I'm not there to experience it." -_-

Okay. Okay.
I hope it doesn't happen.
*Touches wood* >_<


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

er... i think the 6.3 earthquake is in sumatra(indonesia) not subang la.. haha

anyway.. how r u?

tck here.. u remember me ar?

Sher said...

tck> hey. well im not sure to be honest. there are some news that were saying that it isnt even in malaysia. -_- but Taylor's Business School got evacuated by the firemen for about half an hr because they were afraid the building would collaspe. ;p so im only hearing the news from other parties as im not in malaysia. :)

erm. sorry ive been trying to think but it doesnt ring a bell. you have to pardon my memory. its terrible i know >_< care to refresh?