I honestly don't ever do this.
But since this is the second time i've been tagged,
(and yes the SAME survey twice!) -_-
I'm just gonna do it
for the sake of releasing some work stress. >_<
Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 WEIRD things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!
Weird Fact 1
I have a 14 year old mechanical pencil which I had since I was 7.
It aint just any other pencil. I just honestly can't use any other besides this.
It was given to me on my birthday
by a good friend in primary school,
which I have now lost touch with. -_-
It used to have Snoopy pictures on it
but they have all faded away.
The spring is missing and its rather flimsy,
as it is slowly deteriorating. -_-
Weird Fact 2
I have never EVER
tasted nasi lemak, Sprite, or Pepsi in my entire life.
I have tasted 7up once with alcohol
and I only drink coke with alcohol.
Weird Fact 3
I am allergic to alcohol and am lactose intolerant
but both not at a serious stage.
So therefore,
I love alcohol & cheese.
I can't live without them. >_<
Weird Fact 4
I am partially Thai.
Very partial.
Weird Fact 5
I am allergic to smoke.
Okay this is really weird.
Any type of smoke at all,
whether its from a joss stick or from a cigarette,
if I inhale too much
I will end up with a fever and sore throat the next day.
Therefore, I have never tried smoking and NEVER will.
I am dead serious. >_<
Weird Fact 6
I change my hair style every 3 months
as I get bored of them pretty quickly.
If you knew me long enough,
you would know the freakishly amount of new hair styles
I always manage to pull off.
--------------------------------
I am tagging...
Anyone.
Because I'm so freakishly lazy to think of any names for now. >_<
3 comments:
sush> is it good? haha. erm. well ive tried the rice... oh and the hard boiled egg! >_< does that count? :p you must have miss malaysian food ey? >_<
why are you doing this?
hennwei> -_- u purposely wun. ;p
go and sleep la. late dy and you've got work tomorrow. so kacau. >_< muaxxxy!
Post a Comment