Just when i wanted to start on Season 2,
I realised I had all the episods but episod 1 and 7!
WTF! I'm missing episod one!!!
and that's like the beginning! and now I can't start!
fuck.
>_<
Tried downloading but it still wouldn't work.
Damn these university restrictions.
Can't wait to move in to my new place
so I could download anything i want
without any restrictions. :D
On another note,
I'm so freaking tired.
But with the way my darling Spanish housemate
is hosting her party in our tiny kitchen,
I think it's going to burst. ;p
It's overcrowded!
and thus, I can't sleep with all the music and screaming. >_<
(and the screams are coming from a guy. O_o)
So im here blogging and chatting on MSN instead.
------------------------------------
My Chinese New Year.
It was no 15 days
but it was still great to be home for that first week of CNY.

Can't remember how many times I lou-ed sang
during that one week.
Went over to Shuffie to visit along with the girls.







Shuffie gave a brief tour for us to her room.
There were so many pictures on the wall.
Pictures of her when she was in the papers for chorograph swimming
and even pictures of her when she was modelling as a kid.
And to our surprise,
it was ChocoLayney who realised something
and pointed out to a picture
which Shuffie was modelling
with another couple of kids for 'Her World' magazine.


"Is that... Andy?!" O_o
WTH haha!
So adorable isnt?
Anyway,
we headed to One Utama after
to meet up with the others for lunch.



I look damn pale. -_-
--------------------------------
And of course,
what is Chinese New Year
without family reunion ey?


Everyone.
and i mean EVERYONE, was there.
Relatives from Singapore, Taiwan and many more.
Well except for an aunt in Holland
who unfortunately fell sick and wasn't able to go back to Malaysia for CNY.
-------------------------
People kept asking,
"How was your Chinese New Year in Malaysia?"
So I told them what every Malaysian wants to hear...
"I've had Yee Sang, family reunion dinners, went down to Melacca for a daytrip, CNY cookies, ang paus, and a new dog. So what do you think?"
No comments:
Post a Comment