Friday, January 15, 2010

Just For Laughs.





Saw this at one of the English pubs
in Bukit Tunku near Mx.S.G.HennWei's work place.

So damn true. HAHA

I love his (Bombshelter) workplace's neighbourhood,
it gives me the sort of Singapore's
'Holland Village' type of feel.





Might not be doing
any picture posts for a while
as i would be busy moving
to my new place this Saturday
and there is still no internet. T_T

But stay tuned!

Will keep you updated with the new place.






---------------------------


Random Thoughts.


Okay so lately
ive had alot on my mind.

This is my journal
and ive been keeping alot of things
lately to myself
that now i automatically turn to my blog
as a confession ground or sharing ground (whatever)
but it's my blog and well if this bores you,
then skip it because its going to be a long post. haha

Everyone, once in a while,
would bound to meet crossroads.

I think most of my friends know
that ive gone into a particular crossroad
for a temporary purpose only.

So ive been given another option.
Another opportunity to start over.

There are pros and cons
but what affects me the most
is knowing that i will never
be moving countries again.

That's what this journal
started out to be isnt?

I started this journal
when i knew i was about to move
away from home about 4 years ago.

Knowing it would be hard
for me in the outside world,
this was for me to pen things down,
when im feeling homesick
or even happy clappy stuff
that i can look back in a few years time
and laugh at the stupid things ive done.

Okay wait.
Running out of topic. T_T

So basically,
im not happy here
but i love what im doing.

Does that make sense?

I know what option B is
and i know its a long term commitment
but if its towards my dream. Why not?

Aih.

On a happier note,
im moving tomorrow!

Went last minute shopping
for my new place yesterday night
and i really cant wait!

But god,
never knew applying for internet
was such a headache.

Installation fee, subscription fee,
advance payment fees... Oh. My. God. T_T

Okay lunch first!



No comments: