Wednesday, January 13, 2010

ONE MORE FOR THE SUSPENSE!





A gorgeous picture of the two of us
in Hong Kong on our way
to get a ferry to Macau!

How confusing. T_T haha

Anyway a happy picture
for a happy day!

Everything has been going well
for me for the new year.

From that amazing holiday,
to my wonderful friends,
to just everything perfect.

Im turning everything positive! :D

At the mo,
im trying to put in more effort
into my dear CFA books. T_T

OH and IM MOVING!......


...... NEXT WEEK! :D:D:D


Okay more later!


-------------------------------


Aiyo. So much to do.


1) Buy furnitures
2) Work
3) Get Streamyx
4) Work
5) Study CFA and SC exams
6) Work
7) Pack my clothes to move
8) Work
9) Shop for CNY (for both the house and me!)
10) Meet up with Saira, Jirwan, Julian, I.T., BelovedJane, Meija (and Panjang :p), AndreaYeo, Vi-Lynn, Eileen... all on separate occasions.(i think im missing some names but brain seriously not functioning now. so dont silently emo with me if i missed you out ok? ;p)


So totally the wrong time
to be so broke
when im thinking of starting to trade,
have to shop for CNY, shop for the smurfette pad,
incur new bills (streamyx and service fees for condo),
plus my mini smurf-car's service due soon.

Too many things to do,
so little time;
Too many things to buy,
so little money. T_T

Hm. Stress. Haha.




No comments: