Saturday, March 06, 2010

Alice in Underland?






Okay first,
I didnt know it wasnt a remake
and instead it being a sequel.

If it wasnt for the 3D effect,
the story line was by far
Tim Burton's worst in my personal opinion.

I mean dont get me wrong,
im like Tim Burton's biggest fan
and ive loved his movies since
Michael Keaton's Beetlejuice in like the 80s?

Maybe it was a high expectation of the show
but everything just wasnt that great.

And another thing that got me so confused.

Was it underland
or wonderland
that they keep mentioning
on the show? O_o

Oh and another thing,
i love Johnny Depp
and he is a true chameleon
in changing characters
BUT personalities wise and voice
just wasnt good at all.

You could either see a glimpse
of Jack Sparrow or Willy Wonka in between.

However, the movie ended
with the sound of like another sequel
following this would be in the works
so yeah, if there was,
i hope it'd be an improvement.

But dont be put off by my comments,
its worth sitting thru it to watch the show
with the blue caterpillar and the tweedle twins
are a great animation effect.

Oh and of course,
not forgetting the white rabbit.





No comments: