Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hong Kong Day 2 Part II


Related posts:
*Hong Kong Day 2 Part I*
*Hong Kong Day 1*



Wow.
My blog is growing cob webs.

What an eventful week
which i may say it started out
being the worse week
of my whole life
and ended with me being where
I want to be now,
with the person i want to be with
and finally having the time to blog.

Okay anyway!
Losing the plot here.




Our second half of the day
was entertained by none other
than Ng Kee Win!





The boy is working with Standard Chartered HK
and is currently staying on his own,
half way on the peak of the mountains!

Dammit!
I want to work in Hong Kong too! >_<







Fat man i swear
if i stayed in Hong Kong. haha!





My fave!

'Sai To Si'! (French toast)





On the way to the peak!





The IFC building!

One of my dream places to work!





While we waited for our bus. :)





The boy had gone
so many times around the peak
by bus to bring his tourist friends around
that he can memorise the landmarks by heart. HAHAHA






The gorgeous peak!!!

Its still my current
wallpaper on my iphone. :D






I realised there are some missing pictures
from my folder that ive edited
but oh well, its just too many to put up all anyway. >_<

Im getting wayyyy too lazy. HAHAHA

Okay more later!





----------------------------------------------


Bulletproof





I love catchy,
motivational songs.

Its going to be a brand new week
with more things to look forward to.

Wish me luck.




Dont you love the colours
in the video?

So 80s man. HAHA ;p


No comments: