Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I live between a cloud and a rainbow.


I dont know what
is with my upbringing
that ive always been living
in a lil world
full of rainbows and colours
as a child.

Where the good guy always win
and your best friend is Elmo
from Sesame Street.

No coke,
no curry,
and definitely no sadness.

Money was never a problem,
ive never had to look at a price tag
during my school days when i wanted
to go out shopping.

Bottom line is,
its so hard for me to undertake
all these changes
or rather new (negative energy)
about real people
and behaviours.

They are no Elmos,
no Smurfs.

Just plain cunning,
backstabbing and liars.

It saddens me really
and makes me want to go away
for a while without any
connections whatsoever.

On another note,
in case you didnt quite
follow my hints in my last few posts,
ive resigned... again. haha

This time im giving more time
for a break in between jobs
and im going full speed ahead on the CFA.
(Altho ive got a huge feeling i wont make it. -_-)

Why cant this world be a lil greener? aih.


No comments: