Saturday, April 24, 2010


No title cause
i couldnt think of one. -_-

You know.
Everytime i turn around,
i feel like im neglecting someone.

Yes.
Im a *horrible friend*. :(

Im so busy in my lil world
that i forget about the people
around me who matters most.

I was out with a friend last night
who i lost touch with for a while.

I dont think i shall say what the things are
but i know whats it like going thru something like that.

But i admire the person
because its surprisingly weird
the person is taking it rather well
(or maybe because i just got the news -_-)

I would have gone hysterical
if it was my loved one,
just like how unforgiving i was
when i lost *Rosline* in a cancer battle.

Im sitting here
in the middle of the dark
at 630am on a Saturday
because i had a nightmare,
thinking about all these.

Thats it.

Im visiting *her* tomorrow.




No comments: