Monday, May 31, 2010

You're making me cry.





I cant believe after *4 years*
and you still make me cry.

You've no idea
how much I wish
you were here to celebrate
your birthday with us.

Happy Birthday baby girl.

Loving you x

-----------------------------------------



It's amazing.






How you would still make me smile
after all those years
and make my heart melt.

Even with little surprises like this,
you take my breath away.

I refrain from talking
about you here most of the time
but i cant help it that
you're taking up 3/4 of my life.



---------------------------------------------------


Commercial Break #8


Commercial Breaks:
*#1*
*#2*
*#3*
*#4*
*#5*
*#6*
*#7*








Some random pictures of me first
while waiting for a ride
out to TwentyOne, BSC last week.

Super minimal makeup and
deep purple nails
because i thought 'What the heck!',
im not working
and i wont be able to have
this colour when I start working
in a bank so hence the decision.

Im seriously going suicidal
for this exam.

It's like nothing ive ever felt before
and its making me so damn shitty nervous. :(

It would be a real miracle
if i would pass this.

Aih.
Wish me luck.



No comments: