Friday, June 04, 2010

Cover lines.


Me: Do you like my new hair? :D
MSG.HennWei: Wow...
Me: ??
MSG.HennWei: You have a fringe now.
Me: Yeah! They layered it. Do you like it?
MSG.HennWei: It's center-parting now.
Me: ... ... You dont like it, do you?
MSG.HennWei: Nono!... erm. Its interesting but its not you.
Me: What do you mean?
MSG.HennWei: Cause everytime you walk out from a salon, you have more wilder hairstyles. This is too... simple of a change for you.
Me: ... ...
MSG.HennWei: You look like Jennifer Aniston in the 3rd or 4th season of FRIENDS.
Me: T_T




Sorry. No makeup. T_T


Went out to get my hair done
because:
1) i cant stand it being out of shape
2) i cant stand my black roots
3) i needed a damn break so i wanted a hairspa!


It cant be this bad,
can it? T_T

On the bright side,
ive gone to a darker brunette
and had my *deep purple*
nail polish removed.

All ready for my new work place! T_T




No comments: