Sunday, June 20, 2010

MSG.HennWei's 26th Birthday.


This is so freaking belated
but oh well, better late than never!







The boy unwrapping his birthday present. :)












Had a surprise party for the boy,
all thanks to AvatarPhil
to help me with the invitations
while i distracted the boy.

As it turns out,
the boy knows im a terrible liar -_-
and suspected something,
but Phil did a great job
at the very last minute
to invite ALL of his boys
which MSG.HennWei didnt expect for.









MachoGary, Hing and SugusJan. :)




AvatarPhil who i just realised
is as tall as my door. -_- haha


Thanks to everyone
who made it possible
even tho it was so last minute. T_T haha!

More pictures on the night
when I get my hands
on AvatarPhil's photos. heh.



------------------------------------------


Im not giving up yet.


I came this far
to be quitting right now.

I may be tired and complaining
but it doesnt mean im giving up.


No comments: