Saturday, July 10, 2010

Okay its not that bad.


Okay maybe ive exaggerated over the hills.

No im really sick
and yes those drama
really happened.

But when i spoke to people
after reading my posts,
i realised people have
perceived how bad my life actually is.

Yes im stressed out.
Yes im deprived of sleep.

But there are certain
silver linings in life
that keeps me going
which are the things
i keep missing out when i blog.

Other than that,
Work is a lil hard to kick start
but im learning my way through.

Little things in my life
makes me happy and i want to
dedicate this post to it.



Retail therapy. :)





Lil'Zach, AlcoK's son,
who really isnt little anymore
and starting to look more and more
like his own mother. :)





Smurfs brings out a smile in me. :)





Thanks to BelovedJane
who told me there were smurf undies in TopShop!

They are so comfy,
i never want to take them off!





Bedtime stories. :)

From a wonderful
ex-colleague of mine.





After almost an hour
of digging thru CDs,
i finally found
the love of my life, *Shingo Katori*
staring in 'Saiyuki' as the Monkey God!





Dinner with Anton
whom ive not seen in 3 years.

He's the closest thing i have left
of *Rosline* as we spent the evening
laughing and talking about stories of Ros.

He knew her wayyy longer
before i met her in college
and was telling stories of her first
clubbing/drinking experience
to the times in the hospital
until we lost her...





New pedicures!

Leopard print frames! haha!





And you.

Who stood by me through
thick and thin
and who has now gone to buy breakfast
just for me to eat in bed.

Thank you for not leaving my side
after all these years...


***


FlyFM World Cup Cook-Off!


Ive been chosen
as one of the judges
for the 'Pagi Show' World Cup Cook-off
in Genting Highlands!

So come join us if you're free tomorrow
which starts at 2pm
and we can party the night away
for the World Cup Finals! :D


No comments: