Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A week before the wedding.


Here's just a documentation
as usual for my blog
random (not in order) events
that happened a week
leading up to our big day.

Enjoy. x


******





Majorly last minute
but the boy finally picked up
his suits and tux ready for the wedding.

All were custom tailored and designed
by Ron Ng of Ron Tailor Made,
located at Plaza Damas.

Everything including the groomsmen's bow ties
were all designed, handmade and kindly sponsored
by Ron, who has been a tailor for nearly 24 years now!

The boy just lovesssss him! x


******








Dressing up the wedding suite!
Big thanks to my cousin and baby sister!

Its so beautiful. :')




******




Finally had time
to pick up my wedding gowns. :)

The bottom left dress in the 2nd picture
had to be altered 4 times
before i finally stopped losing weight. -_-


******



Mum and grandma,
who are both equally so excited
went a lil overboard with their preparations.

Cant complain though to see them so excited
for my big day. :)


******







Bridesmaids' gathering & discussion,
paired up with interruptions from my puppies
and a durian buffet! x


******



My manicure for the big day.




******







Just had to post these.

My girls trying out styles at home
with their convertible bridesmaids' dresses.

So damn cute. HEHE.