Tuesday, November 05, 2013

H&M Avenue K Launch Party!




So the boy surprised me earlier last week
with an invitation to H&M Avenue K's launch party
along with a pair of one-of-a-kind handmade earrings
from his recent Singapore trip!

(Making up lost time while his away i suppose! haha!)




My outfit for the night!

Dress: Asos bodycon (Only 9 pounds!)
Earrings: Hubby's gift from Singapore!
Shoes: Topshop (50% off!)
Clutch: H&M









Freeflow of drinks + food + music
+ of course shopping = very happy me!

And look else was there
to spin for the night...!




None other than the beautiful,
Nadine Ann Thomas! :)





Me, Rachel (from school! Its been so long!) and Dine. x




The boy tried on some really,
really tight denims for fun. haha!

(Look at those bird legs! Skinnier than mine!)




Shopping burnt a huge hole
in my my husband's pocket
but it was all great investments, I say! HEHE!




And of course,
a gorgeous souvenir
to bring home.

I love picture #2. :)