I went to have dinner with friends as we're all leaving for home.
This time,
we ate at That Mexican Place
for delicious Mexican food.
IndonAlice leaves the earliest on this coming Monday.
Norris is leaving on Wednesday.
RedAntAndrea would be leaving this Tuesday, where else, NurHafidzah would be leaving on Friday morning.
ME?! I'm leaving on Friday evening.
The latest to leave and the earliest to come back to the UK...
so crappy. :(
*sigh* don't leave me behind.
This is RedAntAndie's pathetic chicken for dinner.
*tries to surpress laughter*
...and her boyfriend, Calvin's lamb steak.
It's TWICE the size. haha!
Thankfully you don't eat that much, huh Andrea?
Inspired by Jolene.
... and RedAntAndie wants a part of it too!
She's pretending to be a fish.
Can see her fins? haha!
Red ants don't swim. they drown, babes.
I hope she doesn't kill me when she sees this. >_<
hee hee.
After dinner, headed over to Waverly house for Taco's 23rd birthday!
See him on the phone?
That's his mother on the line,
who shares the exact same birthday with her son!
Can you imagine suffering in the hospital on your birthday?!
Phooo. That musn't be fun.
Met a lot of old friends that I haven't seen in a while.
and a lot of new ones too.
I look so 'Asian'. O_O and Taco look damn pei man. ;p
I doubt any of you remember Dennis.
It's been almost 3 months I've not seen the menace.
Sorry Taco
as I couldn't stay till midnight to celebrate your official birth-day.
You know la,
how terrible it is to stay in the campus.
You have to rush to catch a bus
and reach back by midnight.
like a bloody cinderella. -_-
but anyway...
Happy 23rd Birthday!
hope you had a blast.
2 comments:
yeah erm,
nice new sidebar.
good job.
hahahaha.
ftw la, faster come back!
chocolayney> ish. haha! wait la. coming coming. nice leh! my photoshop skills are getting better! Wheee~!
Post a Comment