Sunday, May 20, 2007

'Enchanting Paradise'


... is the theme
for the boyfriend's graduation dinner at Hotel Nikko in July.

Once again,
it's time to go dress hunting!


"hahaha i tell you. women can be soooo damn rational just to come up with more reasons to go shopping." ChocoLayney teased.





I've been scouting online during study breaks
to look for something smart casual for the evening,
and am thinking of going with a dress with some SPRING colours.

Well at least it wasn't like last year,
which was strictly orange and black,
and I was nearly going bonkers
just by searching for a nice orange dress. -_-


Got ideas of how i would like my dress to be,
and can't wait till exams are over
so i could start hunting for them.

Here are what I have in mind so far.







Don't ask me why Eva Longoria,
I just feel that she's got some lovely taste.







Can't remember where I took this off from,
but I remember seeing that the price was £3XX.









Took this off Guess.com.

I really like this.
The 'flower-bed-like' colours and the pokadots are just charming.

It will go well with it being semi-casual.








Gucci never fails to strut its stuff.

I love the wooden looking belt.






I don't quite fancy the dress on the model that is standing,
but the one in yellow is just absolutely stunning.

*Edit*

I'm surprise no one has yet to realise
that the models in the picture is in fact 'The Olsen Twins'.



*Edit Ends*





That's when I found out about Badgley Mischka.
Only in America *me thinks*
and it sells all sorts of lovely dresses,
from cocktail dresses to evening gowns,
and even bridal gowns.


*


Ahhh.
5 more days to London *shopping paradise!*
and 8 more days to home.

Nothing beats the excitement
of going back home.












Next Up!







Stay tuned.






3 comments:

KwazEe V3e said...

u dont have boobs to show like eva k =.=

Sher said...

vee> -_- she oso sama la. haha! but its damn nice la her dresses. :)

~LiL DoLphin~ said...

You got tagged!! Haha. I was bored. If you're busy, don't bother k?? Haha... Miss you!! *Muax*