Was digging through my old photos,
and i found this.
Such a charming photograph of you and me.
And for the first time,
I didnt even feel like editing the picture at all.
Because everything was so natural,
and a picture paints a thousand words.
I can't believe
that I'm still feeling all of this
even after being with you for over more than a year.
And never once,
I've been so deeply in love
with a man for this long.
Maybe the long distance does help.
Therefore I've set my heart,
on making you the happiest man in the world
as long as you'd always stand by my side.
I miss you.
10 days to you.
----------------------------------------------
A Birthday Shoutout to Crab!
I miss you, babes!
I can't freaking find the pictures that we'd took together.
Must have missed out that entire folder
when shifting the files into this new lappie.
So this is the best I could come up with. >_<
I owe you a tani session for now okay?
PS: I swear I don't come up with these nicknames, eg: Crab, RedAnt. So you do the math. ;)
----------------------------------------------
It's going to be sizzling great
and I'm punishing myself for not being able to be there
as my flight is only on the 28th. >_<
In fact,
most of the parties in KL are before the 28th
and the parties in the UK are after the 28th.
-________-
So i'm missing out on all the action in both countries.
BAH! >_<
3 comments:
i thought the poster said free drugs.. =_=;;
sayang..
henn-wei> dah lah colour blind. somemore blind haha! ;p it's 'free FROM drugs' ;p
and yes i sayang you too. ;)
Post a Comment