I can't believe I got it.
I got the job!!!
I'm so freaking over the moon by it
and i cant freaking scream because its 3am.
Ive been scrolling through my entire MSN list
to see who I could spread the joy to.
and im still so happy that I can't even type properly. O_o
It's gonna be that one year placement
in gorgeous Singapore!!!
My dream job,
and closer to home.
What a brilliant combination!
Fuck it! This calls for a freaking celebration!
Who's with me!?
*Edit*
The boyfriend messaged me when he got the news,
M.S.G.HennWei: B, when you work in Singapore, I can come visit you once a month!
Me: Yeah! We can see each other more often now! hoorahh! :D
M.S.G.HennWei Yeah! and when I go, I get to stay and eat for free! HOORAH!
Me: .... WHAT!
M.S.G.HennWei:
Pffft. -_-
*Edit Ends*
---------------------------------------
Neil's 21st Birthday!
Okay.
I am very aware of what month is it
and I know that it's soooo over belated
but I just have to post this up
because it was my darling godbrother/cousin's 21st birthday party.
So me, the sister and the boyfriend
took a trip down to Melacca
just to attend the cousin's birthday.
It's so nice to have people you love
all in one car and getting lost together in a journey.
We laughed, sang, gossiped
and snacked on some stuff that the sister has brought.
Sing. Sing. Sing.
Sampai tertidur. -_-
She's so gonna kill me for putting this up here.
This was given by the boyfriend's ex-club members as a present.
I still don't know what it is.
Doll? Monster? Vampire?
Turned inside out Frankenstein?
O_o
*shrugs*
Whatever it is,
it just freaking scares the daylight out of you
just by looking at its eyes. >_<
Everyone napped after reaching
and I was left alone to entertain myself.
heh.
As the time got closer,
the cousins helped out with the party,
just in time
before the guests arrived.
Some random pictures.
And of course,
what's a party without camwhoring!
O_o
You know what I just realised,
that all of us have different striking coloured hair.
The red head, the blonde brunette and the ebony black.
HAHA!
The birthday boy.
Gorgeous as always.
They're all so TALL. O_O
I had to freaking tip toe just to stand out.
I dont even know why im announcing to the world that im short. -_-
...and the guests. :)
At the end of the party,
we got the guests to sit in the hall
and had a surprise video on.
Baby videos of us, cousins during our very young childhood.
Doesn't she look like a tortoise???
HAHAHAHAHA! Damn freaking smurf cuteee!
Am trying to get the video to be uploaded online,
that's if my dear cousin
ever remembers to duplicate a copy for us.
1 comment:
HAHHAHAHA oh my god! yeah wei i jus realised that. O_O crap ur such a camwhore la prolly thats why. ;p cute ma, no? :D
Post a Comment