Friday, July 20, 2007

Go sista, it's your birthday!


Crap.
I did an entire post and i accidentally deleted it.



-___________-



*controls anger*
*think happy thoughts* >_<












I'm doing this post in purple
just so it's specially dedicated to you.

It's funny how people say we'd look alike
but we don't see any resemblance.

You were always the fiercer one,
the one with the least patience and the more daring one.

We wanted to pierce second holes on our ears,
I chickened out but you went on ahead;
We wanted to do tattoos,
I chickened out again but you went on ahead
and got one on your back;
We wanted to do navel piercing,
I chickened out once more and you did it anyway.


-_-


Some older sibling i'd turn out to be. >_<

Oh but i do like the fact
that people always think im the younger one between the both of us.





Since I accidentally deleted my last post,
I shall cut short on this one as it's late
and the elder sister needs her beauty sleep. >_<

heh.

Hope you had fun tonight,
you'd look great btw. :)

Happy birthday!






No comments: