Monday, July 23, 2007

I seriously need a holiday.


It's been a week since i've resigned from L'Oreal
but life still hasn't been easy with the work load.



*



The boyfriend took Friday off
and we initially planned to catch all the latest movies
that we've been missing out on the big screens.





Had lunch at Italiannis
after shopping for the sister's birthday gift.





Our movie marathon didn't go as plan
as the boyfriend had a headache
and I had relatives coming down from Singapore for dinner.



*



Spent most of Saturday's afternoon
curled beside the boyfriend reading the latest Harry Potter book.


At night,
it was Vee's and Sonia's birthday dinner
at TGIF @ Subang Parade.






In the picture *points above*,
Vee and Sonia were being asked to do a speech
before getting complimentary chocolate cakes each
from the crew @ TGIF.


Vee's birthday was on the 20th
while Sonia's is on the 26th.


Both sister and cousin turn 19 this year.









Jae, Jeremy, M.S.G.HennWei & NickThePilot - My favourite boys.







It's been a while I have seen the lot of them
and it was fun while it lasted.



Alrighty.
Time for bed. >_<


No comments: