Friday, August 31, 2007

Busy Busy Smurf.


I'd been so busy and sick lately
to count the days im left with in Malaysia.

I stayed at home and curled with the boyfriend to watch 'Chicken Little',
while everyone decides to join the traffic and watch the fireworks.
It suddenly hit to me
i had never had the time to appreciate
that ive been home all along.





Will be leaving tomorrow morning for a family holiday
during the weekends to Fraser's Hill,
hope that will help me catch up with some family time that i've lost
in the last couple of months.


Urgh.
I hate being this emo
and I hate being homesick.

It makes me feel weak.





Ah.
Happy Merdeka everyone!





2 comments:

Dr.Prince (王子- 陳琮祐) said...

hm..homesick is good, it means you are a family person though, isn't it?

Sher said...

dr.prince> pretty much yeah but it seriously hurts to cry when work is just so far away from family.