Friday, October 12, 2007

A belated birthday post.


Okay I know it's super belated.
I've been meaning to post these up
but so many things have been happening in my life lately
it's been absolutely smurf crazy.

Anyway,
rushed home straight from the airport after the Cambodia trip
and was slightly late for JeremyOoi's birthday.






The cousin turned 21
and had a poolside party.
Unfortunately no one went for a swim. -_-





The brother and sister
who had gone through so much to plan this.






We couldn't get any of the pictures right. -_-

All 9 of us, cousins
managed to gather after a long time apart.

Well excluding the tiny two in Singapore of course.









Jae putting a blindfold over his brother.
We were going to give the 'ultimate' present for the night
that all of us cousins shared.












A white in colour PSP.

That bloody fella thought it was fake. -_-

But he caught on soon enough
and im glad he really liked it.
After all it's like on the top of his wish list anyway. ;p






This is Jo.

She was in the same tuition when I was in Form 5
and we had lost touch till that night.

I was so shocked she could remember me
because it took me half an hour
to remember where the heck have I seen her before. -_-


God.
My memory is horrible. >_<


The cousins then united again after the party
and went down to Mid Valley's karaoke for another round of craziness.
(which Ive obviously forgotten the name of the place. -_-)





It was my first time at a karaoke.
Well my first was when i was living in Japan and that was ages ago.
I've never been to one in Malaysia
which I was merely the only one really excited to see it. -_-

I know.
Im sad. >_<

In my defense,
I just never found the need to or companion
and everytime there was an outting that involved karaoke
something else important always comes along. -_-


Takde fate.








It is obvious who is a regular now.








Heh.


I love them all.






Next was Kat's surprise birthday party
at the Overseas restaurant in Subang Parade.






She totally fell for it alright.








The girlfriends were reunited.








The girlfriend also turn 21.
Her sister, Daphne(right) tumpang glamour.








I also met up with long lost friend, Maisie and Arvind there,
who happened to be Kat's church friends.





Arvind and his new love, Elaine,
whom i met just that night.


And of course,
what's a party without camwhoring.





Best friends
a girl can ever ask for.





Okay back to work!
More later. :)


*Edit*


Ah
and before i forget again.

I totally forgotten about our monthlyversary
until the boyfriend walked into the room
with a lil surprise for me.

Damn freaking shy. -_-


I swear it's just this once! >_<


Well...


Happy 17th monthlyversary!





Can't wait to see you again in November.






Oh and if anyone was wondering,
mum is fine now and she's back home resting.

Now all I wish was that i shouldn't have gone home
for the past week
because its making me miss home even more.


*Edit Ends*


No comments: