Saturday, October 13, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya!


To all who celebrate!

Of course not forgetting you, SugusJan.





It's so sad not being able to go for your open house
when Im all the way over here. :(

It's so lovely to wake up
when it's raining outside.

Makes you feel like
falling back into bed
and not waking up at all.


I was merely looking through
my 'nearly-abandoned' friendster account yesterday
and saw there were new comments on Ros's page.


I had never wanted to see her page
for a very long time,
as her profile picture
was a picture of me and her
and even after so long,
I just wasn't ready yet.


But i clicked it anyway.
Was looking through her profile when I saw this


http://sukisan.blogspot.com/


Ros had a blog?!
How come I never knew anything about it?!





Those who knew her,
you should really check out her writing skills. O_o

Aih.
I miss her.


No comments: