Thursday, October 11, 2007

I've been busy.


Im back in Singapore
but I just haven't had the time to sit down and relax.

Im taking up French classes on Tuesday nights
and taking up an extra part time job during the weekends
to earn an extra buck or two.

I know,
im about to have no life at all
but I'd rather have something to do than always thinking of home.

Okay.
More later.
I just got home and hopped straight into a cold shower,
I'd better have my dinner now before it turns cold. >_<


*Edit*


I was just talking to mama smurf
when she said she'd be a while,
she needed to go to the toilet.

She never came back after 15 minutes.

The boyfriend messaged me online
and told me they are sending her to the hospital
as she complained that she was in pain
and there were bruises around the stitches.

I...don't even know why im still here.
I should be home with her.
I don't even know what to do
but stare blankly at the laptop,
just waiting for someone to pass on any news.

i feel so helpless
and im about to cry.


*Edit Ends*




No comments: