Saturday, October 13, 2007

I fell asleep. -_-


After spending a whole afternoon in
trying to catch up on my 'Sex and The City' seasons,
was thinking of taking a short nap
and then head out to the city to have some wine.

But I woke up 2 and a half hours after my alarm and too late. -_-
That's the thing about staying too far away from the city,
it takes too long just to get to alcohol. >_<

It's been so long since my last drink
and I am already day dreaming about alcohol. O_O

I had been trying to stay away after my allergies got so bad
that i nearly got sent to the hospital -_-
and have been sober for about 2 weeks now
considering I had been so busy
with mum in and out of the hospital
and traveling back and forth
from Singapore to Malaysia and back again.


Oh and I don't think ive mentioned,
I've found the perfect place!
It's on the north east of Singapore
and Im already in love with it.

Pictures of the place later
and will prolly move in early November.

So smurf excited!





No comments: