Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Absolutely Random.


I was looking thru my folders
and realise there are photos
way back from the end of 2007
that ive yet to even post up,
or rather am not bothered to anymore. -_-

So I managed to run to shop yesterday
for a new pair of slippers after work
and went home to edit
a whole bunch of random photos
to be put together.


Ismet's Surprise 25th Birthday Celebration.











The birthday boy.








Dragon Boat with AtheleteNat.






Choices 40th Issue Re-launch Party.






3 girls and we took 5 portion to share
and yes, we couldnt finish it. T_T


HAHA.









One of the best events ive been too.


Free flow of food,
free flow of alco,
awesome goodie bags,
and we all walked away with extra presents
from small competitions being held that night
and lucky draws.






Miss Singapore Universe 2008 Finals.









FreakingTallVal's mum made the hearts
specially for her
and all of us had one each!


16 was her contestant number.





She's so cute. haha!







What!
It's my blog
and i havent camwhored in a long time. ;p





My favourite picture of all time.


The babe got thru to Top 8
which was good enough for all of us,
altho we did have high hopes
for her to win the title.

But oh well!
Congrates, my love
and may this experience
live with us all forever.







-------------------------------------------------------



Holiday Updates!



I feel like a freaking energizer smurf.


I work hard(literally ok!),
I party hard,
and I travel hard. T_T

So its confirmed for next week,
my tickets are booked
and im freaking excited!

Would be crashing at JasonLim's hotel
from the 3-5th of June in Sabah
and we're gonna do some diving
and white water rafting!




Maneesiam: Wow! You will have this helmet and all! It would be so cool! I had a friend once who did it and as they went thru the narrow slopes, she accidentally hit the person's helmet in front of her and her teeth was bleeding... but yeah other than that, its great fun!


O_O



MSG.HennWei: Well at least it'd be easier than dragon boat. This you dont have to row at all, the current will push you!



T_T





My friends are so encouraging.





Anyway so that's the 3rd-5th,
would love to go earlier
but its the month end
and well, work comes first! heh.

I fly home late on the 5th
and fly out again early on the 6th to Vietnam
all the way till the 8th. -_-


God. Im fkin champion.





*Edit*


Okay.
There might be something planned
end of June as well.

And it involves diving with the sharks
which Ive always wanted to do
since I found out about *this* in February!

Hmm.
Well we'll see then shall we?





*Edit Ends*