Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Drained.


I woke up at 430am, 515am
and then finally at 550am this morning.

I couldnt sleep
and there was something at the back of my head
that kept me awake all night.

I was worried?
nervous? excited?

So many things running thru my head
and i felt very anti-social,
really really tired this morning.

As I looked at the calender on my diary,
I cant help it thinking,

'I cant wait to go back to England but I dont want to leave Singapore.'


Cant wait for my holiday trips next week,
it's time for the smurfette
to take a break.


--------------------------------------


Happy Colours in Aegina Island!


Continued from: *Athens! Part 1*



It is full of colours
and pistachio nuts in Aegina Island. -_-





God.
I just miss sitting there
and feeling the cool breeze.

So bloody relaxing.






Pistachio Nuts!!!









The entire island i tell you.

Nuts, nuts
and more freaking nuts everywhere!




















Alrighty more later!






Am gonna meet up with BallerinaMel tonight
for dinner and to catch the premier
of Sex of the City the movie!





God. >_< Happy colours, here I come!