Thursday, May 29, 2008


The one day I choose to go home early,
has got to be the one day
everyone is asking me out.

Aih.
I feel bad.

The worse part is
I left my apple in the office fridge
which was suppose to be my dinner
and now im hungry.


It's only 7:37pm.
That's it, im going to bed.






*Edit @ 5:55am*


Ended up tossing and turning
till about 930pm
before falling asleep
then got woken up
because of a fire alarm
that broke off TWICE
from an opposite block.

I had my nose on the window
trying to sniff out for any smoke
at 4 in the morning. -_-

No one seem to bother waking up
and there was no sign of fire.

Im so tired
and i cant sleep with the ringing.

Im honestly thinking
I seriously cant be bothered running out of the house
if really there was a fire,
because im too tired.


Plus,
it's gonna be a long day today. aih.


*Edit Ends*


--------------------------------------------



A Day of Happy News!



Okay.


I was thinking of posting the good news here
but then I thought I'd better not just yet!
as it is a surprise
and if by the slightest chance
if she ever lah reads my blog,
I would be the smurf of all spoilers. -_-


So we'll leave it till later now, shall we? ;)
But omg im so over the moon right now, i cant even type properly! :D


On another note,
the Sex and the City movie
was absolutely mind blowing!!!

You know how some movies
would be so anticipated with high expectations
and would be let down in the end?


WELL THIS SO ISNT!!!


It was as brilliant as it was before
and from the beginning till the end,
I just couldnt help telling myself,

'Oh my fkin god. I so have to buy the DVD.'


Everything was just brilliant!

The colours, oh my god,
were even more to die for!

And what's even better
was that their acting skills.
There was this one scene
with Charlotte being emotional
and omg, its so fkin real.

It was so surreal
that when i watched it,
I just literally burst into tears.

Like, immediately. O_O


Okay enough for now!
It's lunch time! :D