Monday, June 09, 2008

It's the 9th again.




"You make me so happy. Happy beyond words."




Honestly,
I dont know where we're right now
or rather where the wind
would blow us to.

It's not that im not proud of having you,
it's im scared of losing you.


XOXO,
YLB.



-----------------------------------


It's a girl thing.





I honestly dont fancy Ms Richie much
but I have to admit,
that is one fine looking dress
she has clad on.

Altho I wouldnt be able to pull it off,
considering my ass is already big enough
and i dont think i need emphasising. -_-

Speaking about dresses,
Ive got two weddings
and an alumni dinner with the theme 'black tie'
coming up in the next couple of months.


Time to go shopping again?






---------------------------------


Soon to be Mr & Mrs Loong.


Related to my last *post*,
and stolen from Jon.L's facebook album,
here are the pictures
from the surprise engagment party.









Congratulations you two.







No comments: