Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hennley's ROM & Urbanscapes 2008!


Related posts:
The Surprise Engagement Party.
The Underwater Proposal.



Late last month,
I was back in KL for the boyfriend's sister,
Hennley's registration of marriage.





It was a late night for us the day before
and we both look like absolute zombies. -_-





I forgot how much i love
being in a car
and being able to take pictures
while being driven around.








Didn't realise it was so reflective. O_o

Anyway,
this was a free PSP
that the boyfriend won from a recent
online fishing game by Hong Leong Bank.

Im pretty sure,
most of you Malaysians would have seen it
as its the same online game that bloggers played
for the 'Made of Honour' dinner and movie.

Free is gooooodddd!





We were the last ones to arrive
because the bride forgot her engagement ring
and sent us back to get it. -_-







The diamond so big!
Jealous, can?! >_<















A group picture with all the witness
and a photo with the bride's side of the family.

Yes,
im proud to be in the picture.





Anyway,
we joined the newly weds for lunch
before rushing off to Urbanscapes
where I was offered 2 free tickets
by *Nuffnang Malaysia*.





I nearly bought that top.

It was about RM79?
And super funky.

But yeah,
I was too dehydrated
to even consider to buy anything.

Ive absolutely no idea
on how people can shop in a weather like this
and plus, there was no changing room! T_T






We stayed indoors mostly
and played in the art and craft section.

I partically loved
this styrofoam puppet they made
which I thought was extremely creative of them.





See you can move the strings
to make it move!

A bit like transformers, no?








Yup practically what we did
most of the time,
hidding from the heat
and cooling ourselves down.

Bumped into *Mia*
who was performing that evening
but we were both too tired
to stay on till the night
and besides, I had a cousins gathering
that very same evening.





Bumped into Jeremy
who I was also suppose to see that night
for the gathering.

He was there helping out
with a theater team.





The boyfriend bought a homemade keychain
which Ive absolutely no idea
what was so great about it.
(it wasnt the most graceful handmade item honestly)





And I bought a gumball necklace
which I absolutely adore the colours
for only RM10!

It was the only thing I could buy
without having to look for a place to try on
and to worry about the material sticking
on my sweaty body. T_T





Sorry, I just had to.





PS: Some of the ROM pictures were taken courtesy off facebook. heh.



2 comments:

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

why does your boyfriend look sooo familiar.. and oh my gosh you're cousins with Jeremy??? what are the odds ahahahha

Sher said...

Same coll? Same high school? Yeah Jeremy. HAHA. the world really is small... how did u know him? the theater?