I cant help it
but to agree with *pamsong*
as she talked about LDRs
in her recent blog post.
And reading it makes me sad
because I was driven away
by all the self-encouragement
and flaws ive been ignoring
for the past two years plus
to realise it really does sound pretty aimless.
So why cant i let go?
-----------------------------------------
It's peekture time!
Jayelleenelial's Singapore Visit!
At Coffee Club, Clarke Quay.
At Clinic, Clarke Quay.
The poor boy got choked
on his 'blowjob'.
It's their drink specialty btw. -_-
Ive not seen this lad
for ages.
In fact, I can vaguely remember him!
You still owe me dinner btw, Victor.
*Edit*
Oh! Speak of the devil!
The boy just messaged me online
to offer me a free movie ticket
to watch 'The Dark Knight'
courtesy of his PR department!
Huhu.
Heath Ledger, here I come!
*Edit Ends*
At Iguana cafe, Clarke Quay
where they serve the best
frozen house magaritas ever!
Met up with Nadine
and her baby sister, SamAnn
whom ive not seen her since she was 7 yo?
Dinner and 'Sex & the City' with BallerinaMel.
Our supposedly 'light' dinner.
FnB Heroes - Thai Express!
FreakingTallVal was my date for the night!
Poor girl rushed from work
and was all stressed up
with everything.
Our superwoman for the
I dont even know why
I bother tagging the dishes
when I could only remember
one out of three of it. -_-
Overall satisfaction: 15/10 (!!!)
I know my math okay! ;p
And the lucky woman
got herself a free camera! >_<
Dusty Launch Party.
I miss you, Eries!
Hurry on back here!
One of the models
that Novi and I
were drooling over the night.
He looks pretty young tho. O_o
The celebrities that were there
to officialiate the launch.
Met Fiona Xie that night
who was really gorgeous in person
but wasnt friendly at all,
if i may phrase it politely.
Randall Tan on the other hand
was really charming.
Unfortunately I was told
he was getting hitch soon.
Meh.
Trying on their *collection*.
We were given extra benefits
for that night itself
but I wasnt really in the mood to shop
at the time.
With the twins, kiki and lala.
One was the host,
the other was drunk. haha.
Dont ask me now which is which
because its already hard enough
for me to differentiate them in person.
Oh and Novi bought me
a new fan to replace
my old one!
--------------------------
Am in the midst
of editing my Sabah trip (finally!)
So stay tune later for more! heh.
8 comments:
OMG FINALLY A SUPER OUTDATED PICTURESSSSSSSSSSSS POST!!!!
Letting go is so much easier said than done. Hor? Sigh.
Kexin> I KNOW! IM EVEN HALF WAY THRU MY SABAH TRIP!! :D
Pamsong> Yeah esp when the opposition doesnt want to give up. :(
=(
it sounds like politics. ~_~
hennwei> -_-''
omg! I think the first and last time I saw Samantha was when she was about 7 also.. o.O
Their mom's an ex schoolmate/classmate of my mom's hahaha..
peanuts> Hmm. You should find her off facebook and call her out! ;)
Post a Comment