Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sleep deprieved ramblings/updates.


1) The baby sister has left back to Australia.
2) The boy is freaking stressed at work which makes me feel bad for not being there physically for him.
3) I am thankful for everyone who made yesterday's *'surprise'* possible.
4) CurlySteven came and left Singapore in 3 hours yesterday.
5) I love ManLing and MamboDaryl but I dont quite fancy their friends.
6) I think Becky has lost weight. alot of it.
7) Ive missed the mambo *people*.
8) I still dont understand why its gotta be the *same damn club*.
9) Ive missed *AlexLiu*, who i bumped into yesterday! Havent seen the boy since Dec 07!
10) That stupid employee at Hard Rock Cafe spoiled my entire surprise. (will blog about this later -_-)
11) Ive only had 3 hours of sleep in 2 days.
12) Im starting to miss home so much.
13) I am grateful for my wonderful friends who made my life seemed so glamorous.
14) Im left with a month and a half before i start packing and move countries again.



In no particular order
as I am zoning out. T_T






No comments: